Hi guys, Round 1 at Nowra MCC is fast approaching. Here’s a checklist to make sure you’re prepped and ready to race:
* Nowra Motoplex and Nowra MCC memberships. – Full details on how to do this are on our website http://www.nowramotorcycleclub.com.au/membership.html (Please note, that Motoplex require family memberships to be done at the complex)
* All riders will require a helmet that meets the current 2017 GCR Requirements, and be aware that riders are no longer permitted to use tear-offs or helmet cameras, unless the camera is integrated into the helmet, or mounted to the bike as per the 2017 GCR’s. * http://mnsw.omnisportsmanagement.com/Portals/28/Documents/2017_MoMS_final.pdf?ver=2016-12-05-181844-683
* Transponders – All riders (other than Nippers) will need an ‘Ultratag’ transponder. If you raced last year using one, bring it with you to sign-on. If you need a transponder, they can be purchased for $15. If you’re racing 2 bikes, you’ll need a set of cloned transponders, which will be available for $30. Already have an ‘Ultratag’ transponder, but haven’t raced at Nowra before? Just bring it along to sign on.
* Riding Numbers – Your bike numbers need to be legible and it is the clubs policy that it is ‘first in first served’ on the day, and unfortunately a registered number cannot be utilised at club level.
* Licence Renewals & Upgrades – If you renewed your licence on-line and haven’t received your licence in the mail, bring your printed receipt and temporary licence with you.
* You’ll need a valid Junior licence endorsed for the machine that you’ll be riding on
* Helmets and body armour must meet the current 2017 GCR Requirements, and be bought to scrutineering. * http://mnsw.omnisportsmanagement.com/Portals/28/Documents/2017_MoMS_final.pdf?ver=2016-12-05-181844-683
* Some juniors may be eligible for a one event licence – Please check with the Race Secretary PRIOR to race day to see if you qualify firstname.lastname@example.org
* Valid licence endorsed by MA or
* One event Licences can be purchased on the day for $90. You will need to complete a theory and ride test prior to racing, further details, can be found here: http://www.ma.org.au/fileadmin/user_upload/Documents/Coaching___High_Performance/Getting_Started_for_Website_Dec_08.pdf
* If you are a Senior rider who is moving up from the Juniors last year, make sure you’ve upgraded you licence https://osm-ma.omnisportsmanagement.com/Memberships/(S(rlqbz4mkb21tbgbg3enm3zxb))/OSMMbr_RespLog