Due to the inclement weather the track is not at the high standard we expect therefore we have been left with no choice but to postpone the meeting to a later date which we will advise of as soon as possible.
Nowra Motorcycle Club Committee.
Round 3 is upon us already and its not Mothers Day. So kids spoil mum this weekend so she will bring you out to race Round 3 of the Nowra Pointscore. The weather is perfect for racing at the moment and its the last round before the Mx Nationals so all you small wheel 85cc riders should be getting some quality race time on the Nowra track. We will have a well watered and prepped track for our members an expect it to be another great days racing. So tell your friends and We’ll see you at 7am for sign on!
We will have a full wrap and photos from today’s racing up live tomorrow, preliminary results are available below if you have any queries please email
Results are also available on the live results http://www.nowramotorcycleclub.com.au/results.html
The 2017 South Coast Enduro Championship opening run kicks off next week with two sprint single tracks set to challenge all riders from 65cc mounted 9year old juniors up to the Pro Ranks.
Remember its you against the clock, timed to 1000th of a second, not banging bars so if you are just getting into racing sprint enduro is for you and we have a rookies class to suit your needs.
This is a Nowra MCC / Oysterbay MCC interclub event “new members welcome”
For more information on classes, costs ect visit the 2017 South Coast Enduro web page here: http://www.nowramotorcycleclub.com.au/2017SCEC.html
We hope to see you there!
Load the Bikes Boys amd Girls! Its time to go Play in the Bush.
Round 1 of our 2 round sprint series is being held at the Nowra Motoplex on the 30th April 2017. Check out Membership details and One event Licences on our website and let the Games Begin!
Hi guys, Round 2 at Nowra MCC is fast approaching. Here’s a checklist to make sure you’re prepped and ready to race if you didn’t compete at round 1:
* Nowra Motoplex and Nowra MCC memberships. – Full details on how to do this are on our website http://www.nowramotorcycleclub.com.au/membership.html (Please note, that Motoplex require family memberships to be done at the complex)
* All riders will require a helmet that meets the current 2017 GCR Requirements, and be aware that riders are no longer permitted to use tear-offs or helmet cameras, unless the camera is integrated into the helmet, or mounted to the bike as per the 2017 GCR’s. * http://mnsw.omnisportsmanagement.com/Portals/28/Documents/2017_MoMS_final.pdf?ver=2016-12-05-181844-683
* Transponders – All riders (other than Nippers) will need an ‘Ultratag’ transponder. If you raced last year using one, bring it with you to sign-on. If you need a transponder, they can be purchased for $15. If you’re racing 2 bikes, you’ll need a set of cloned transponders, which will be available for $30. Already have an ‘Ultratag’ transponder, but haven’t raced at Nowra before? Just bring it along to sign on.
* Riding Numbers – Your bike numbers need to be legible and it is the clubs policy that it is ‘first in first served’ on the day, and unfortunately a registered number cannot be utilised at club level.
* Licence Renewals & Upgrades – If you renewed your licence on-line and haven’t received your licence in the mail, bring your printed receipt and temporary licence with you.
* You’ll need a valid Junior licence endorsed for the machine that you’ll be riding on
* Helmets and body armour must meet the current 2017 GCR Requirements, and be bought to scrutineering. * http://mnsw.omnisportsmanagement.com/Portals/28/Documents/2017_MoMS_final.pdf?ver=2016-12-05-181844-683
* Some juniors may be eligible for a one event licence – Please check with the Race Secretary PRIOR to race day to see if you qualify firstname.lastname@example.org